snippets ;
All i have are words to take your heart away.
To-Go List.
Friday, September 26, 2014
I've decided I need to get my writing bug on or I'll never do well in my new job that's starting next month. This year has been filled with many changes, transformations and revelations but I'll talk about that next time around. Instead, I'll start with my to-go list, a list of places I want to visit in the near future (fingers crossed).

1. South Korea

Yes, I know I've been there but it just wasn't enough. There are so many more places to explore! And I really want to do it to my heart's content. Both the city and the countryside of South Korea are so beautiful in their ways and there's just so many things I haven't experienced there yet. Of course, the trip is made much easier because I understand their language. Heeh.



2. Scotland

Now that I've got a friend who is studying there, I have renewed my desire to visit Scotland. Perhaps I am enchanted by the stories that I've read but even in books, its been described so magnificently that I want to have the opportunity to witness it myself. What with the castles, the folklores and the rolling green as far as the eye can see, I'm sure I will enjoy myself.



3. Australia

Before this, its not that I didn't want to go but it felt so overrated because everyone was going there and I guess I like to swim against the current so much that I scoff at the idea of visiting Australia. I've changed my mind now for a simple reason, I've got friends there (one actually but yay?) and yea, I should pay the place a visit.



4. Japan

I'll be going to Japan next year, so that's going to be a fun trip. I'm really looking forward to it because I'd have handed up my thesis by then. Yes, freedom! 

Not supposed to be on my to-go list since I'll be going but this is a good excuse to do some research on it. I'll be visiting Nagoya, Takayama and Shirakawa-go.

This is Takayama and its famous for its thatch houses. Not sure if I'll be staying in one but so cute!



Shirakawa-go is a historic village with more thatch houses! YAY! Do I or do I not sound sarcastic? But I am really looking forward to going despite it being winter. D:


There is also some plan in the next 2-3 years to go to US as one of my friends is there. Gotta make me some money first though.

This is about it for now. Have a great weekend ahead!


Labels: , , ,


←newer post
older post→