snippets ;
All i have are words to take your heart away.
#18 Things I Want
Thursday, August 09, 2012
because its trending on Twitter right now.

1. New earphones


2. New flats



3. Jeans shorts


4. My old blanket back 


5. Hamster(s)


6. The ability to save money D:


7. Nail polish


8. Live in Korea (not just a vacation, but actually live and work there for a while)


9. Etude House Perfume Stick


10. Get drunk on my 21st birthday (I should get drunk at least once in my life right?)


11. A new phone, preferably Iphone


12. Loudspeakers


13. Being able to drive


14. More books to read (good books that make you feel and think and wonder and want)


15. More time!


16. RM588 tickets for Big Bang


17. New laptop


18. To be happy, satisfied, successful and somehow, impact change with my life


List is not in order of what i want the most. If it is, it would start off with the RM588 Big Bang concert tickets, then the headphones, loudspeakers, bla bla bla. :p


Labels: , , ,


←newer post
older post→