snippets ;
All i have are words to take your heart away.
Wherever you go,
Saturday, January 02, 2016
Hello, everyone or one(?). Haha.

I can't believe I've only written three posts in 2015. That's terrible of me.

But the truth is *gasp* I've been writing elsewhere.

And I think it's a good time to sort of move permanently there.

I really like Blogspot but I've never been the staying kind so... yea.

I really want to start writing again and to write with more depth and truth. In the years that I've blogged, I know that most of my posts are superficial. They are mostly things that I've done or experienced but says nothing much about how I feel or what I think.

What scares me the most about writing like that is how transparent I would be to the world. Part of me don't want to expose myself like that but perhaps it could turn into a good experience and some sort of therapy for me. Yayy.

So, that's one of my goals this year — to write more and to write better.

See you peoples there!

xoxo

Go with all your heart.

Labels: , , ,


←newer post
older post→