snippets ;
All i have are words to take your heart away.
Wherever you go,
Saturday, January 02, 2016
Hello, everyone or one(?). Haha.

I can't believe I've only written three posts in 2015. That's terrible of me.

But the truth is *gasp* I've been writing elsewhere.

And I think it's a good time to sort of move permanently there.

I really like Blogspot but I've never been the staying kind so... yea.

I really want to start writing again and to write with more depth and truth. In the years that I've blogged, I know that most of my posts are superficial. They are mostly things that I've done or experienced but says nothing much about how I feel or what I think.

What scares me the most about writing like that is how transparent I would be to the world. Part of me don't want to expose myself like that but perhaps it could turn into a good experience and some sort of therapy for me. Yayy.

So, that's one of my goals this year  to write more and to write better.

See you peoples there!

xoxo

Go with all your heart.

Labels: , , ,


←newer post
older post→