snippets ;
All i have are words to take your heart away.
two oh one four.
Friday, January 31, 2014
it cannot be more true for me in 2013. perhaps too much happened and i have felt no desire to write about them. it wasn't a terribly terrible year but when your heart gets broken at the beginning of the year, it kinda sets the tone for the rest of the year, you know.

Korea was good but it was tinged with sadness and i just really wish it wasn't. i tried really hard to make sure that i would take away a Korea that was filled with good memories instead of sad ones. and so, i shall count my blessings and thank God for all the good wonderful people that appeared in my life at a time when it was so bleak and lonely.

my colleagues and friends in English cafe, the others that i met through friends, the Korean buddies that became friends and some who became more; thank you all for giving me a hope that i could cling on, for helping me remember that i would never lack friendship or love in my life.

when i got back here to resume my studies, it was another readjustment, another new beginning. it wasn't a smooth journey but i managed to pull through as best as i could. and i guess the year ended in the same way. i don't want 2013 to define the rest of my time, so here's to a better 2014.


Labels: , ,


←newer post
older post→