snippets ;
All i have are words to take your heart away.
twenty-two.
Wednesday, December 04, 2013

 i guess the first to celebrate my birthday would be my mum who came down to KL. got a pretty bag and a few pairs of earrings for my birthday presents. heeeh.


Jill surprised me with a cake at 12am. hehe. ^^ and so coincidentally, it was the same cake that Mei Kei told me was delicious. haha. it even matches my birthday card. 고마워!


 with CG in Kimchi Haru. the cake was delicious, so were the company! thank youuuuu *hearts*

celebrated with Chareessa and Mei Kei too but no pics. D:


and a one-month belated one with the boys.

all in all, i was very glad to be able to celebrate my 22nd with people i love. ah, here goes another year. i can only promise to continue doing my best and to strive to be the best person i could be. its gonna be another adventure. ^^

I don't know about you
But I'm feeling 22

Labels: , , , , , ,


←newer post
older post→