snippets ;
All i have are words to take your heart away.
home sweet home.
Monday, July 29, 2013

 wow, i have been gone for far too long! please accept the cute bunny below as my sincere apology. hehe.



 

 i don't know what came over me, the writing bug must have ran away with my nose. >< i can't write much because my internet is gonna get cut off real soon. this is the consequence of being stuck in Ipoh. just a short update; i've been back in Malaysia for one month now (is time on rocket speed or what?) and there are so many things to blog about! lets see, i gotta blog about my trip to Jakarta and Hatyai, hanging out with my uni mates when they came over to Ipoh, making a new German friend and generally, just how being back feels like (i'm having mixed feelings).

yup, that's about it for now. will be back as soon as i can!

take care and God bless! 
xoxo


Labels: , ,


←newer post
older post→