snippets ;
All i have are words to take your heart away.
행복한 마음.
Monday, February 27, 2012
 i take my words back. you are sorta kinda romantic. hehe.

you are about 12 days late from Valentines's but hey, who's counting? :D

well, there's isn't much details. i thought the tumblr was my only Valentine's gift which was pretty awesome by itself. 

then, i reached KL and Siew Min handed me a bag of stuff and said its from my boyfriend. i thought i heard wrongly. keke. and in that bag of stuff were this few plastic bags with notes on them. apparently, i was supposed to read them chronologically. i thought the notes were the cutest. ^^

i was really surprised; speechless even. i'm terrible at expressing myself. so, i want to let you know that i love you; 정말 많이 사랑 해요.

its the sweetest thing; what you did for me, so fairy tale-like. thanks, bie. ♥

Labels: , , ,


←newer post
older post→