snippets ;
All i have are words to take your heart away.
a #gif post that is not a gif post. :/
Friday, October 28, 2011
pulling an all-nighter has its after effects.

well, i'll feel like giving up by morning but an amazing and supportive boyfriend would say, "Just a little more, keep going." 



i will be high. caffeinated high.




right after I drop my assignment into the drop box, my brain flops over and dies.


my eyes are now heavy as lead.


i'd really just like to hop into bed, cuddle with my blanket and drift off to dreamland.


oh, but tomorrow is another day, a day filled with many many things to do and complete. rawr! so reluctant to face tomorrow.


nooo! *sings I will surviveeeeee~* oh yea.

you know what they say. 


but i think i'll just head for bed.

goodnight!


Labels: , , ,


←newer post
older post→