snippets ;
All i have are words to take your heart away.
coffee break.
Monday, June 06, 2011
randomly written a long time ago. it most probably meant something at that time.

***

I’m breathing a little too fast. You’re breathing a little too close.

You walk as if the whole world belongs to you. Your head held high, do you even see my heart shattered on the floor? Your presence commands attention, even flowers bow their petals at you. Then you walk past me, over the pieces, over the pain and suddenly I could breathe.

My heart’s beating a little too fast. Your heart’s a little too close.

You walk as if I am your whole world. Your eyes only looking at me, do you even see their hearts shattered on the floor? Your presence commands attention, even trees shed their leaves for you. Then you walk to me, slip your hand into mine and suddenly the world belongs to us.


Labels: ,


←newer post
older post→