snippets ;
All i have are words to take your heart away.
up north!
Friday, January 21, 2011

yes, before I came back to KL and start my semester, we consisting of me, Rachel and Chinway headed up north to visit Serene and have a look at the little state filled with paddy fields and Pizza Huts. :D

spent three days and two nights over there. went around to random tourists spots and enjoyed the scenery. they have really nice scenery. (: Taman Ular was sort of traumatising. the paddy fields were pretty. Tasik Melati was peaceful. her friends were nice and friendly. ^^ went to Gua Kelam and attempted to climb up to the look out point but gave up halfway. we were not prepared for it. took a trip to Padang Besar too. not much there, unfortunately.

overall, it was a very hot but enjoyable time. we bathed nearly 3 to 4 times a day over there. *___*

and now i have to seep back into my study mode. seeing that this is my short sem, everything is sped up and has to be handed up earlier. grrr. i need to go read journals in fine print.

have a great day, everyone!


hold me like you'll never let me go.
and i'll tell you that i'll wait for you.

Labels: ,


←newer post
older post→