snippets ;
All i have are words to take your heart away.
happy 21st birthday!
Wednesday, January 05, 2011

if there is one new year resolution i will make, then it is to write a birthday post for everyone's birthday. its important to let them know they're loved, especially since i'm the kind that's not very good at expressing myself. heeh.

i first met Kavitha in Form 6. i've heard of her before that but have never met her till then. she was really friendly and really, if you see us now, it'll feel like we've known each other for a long time. she was definitely one of my closest friends in Form 6.

she was caring, helpful and i think we just clicked from the beginning. and soon we're gonna be housemates, if everything goes right. LOL.

we have the kind of friendship that we know will last despite whatever. so ya. GFF!

How swift have flown
To me thy girlish times,
A woman grown beneath
My heedless eyes!
In vain I rack
My fancy to believe
The almanac,
That speaks thee twenty-one.
- Charles Lamb


HAPPY 21st, KAVITHA!
may many more beautiful adventurous years follow!

hugs and loves. (:

Labels:


←newer post
older post→