snippets ;
All i have are words to take your heart away.
want to fall from the sky
Thursday, December 02, 2010

people leaving. 왜?

Serene, Rachel, Raymond, i'm gonna miss you guys!

okay, moving on. :D

i was late for my exam today. DD: exam started at 9. i woke up at 9. my first time ever and definitely my last! it was a traumatizing moment. thankfully i got in. plus i had to run up four floors to get to my exam hall. never again!

other than that, this friday's my last day of exam. i can't believe i've been here for a semester. God has been real good to me, that's for sure. will be heading back to Ipoh this Saturday and meeting up with everyone. i miss Ipoh soo much and its food too! HEEH.

seems like the holidays will be packed for me. i like! (:

its goodnight and take care for now. i need to score my Intro to Psy.

God bless! and HAPPY HOLS!


straight into your arms.

Labels: , ,


←newer post
older post→