snippets ;
All i have are words to take your heart away.
all i want for Christmas
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring

Christmas week was fun, kinda. my cousin, Amanda came back to Msia for a visit. so we hung out for a few days. had Christmas eve dinner together. and also two hours in Meeples. :D


in Meeples. L to R: Lee Ann, Amanda, Me, Jill, Cammie.


in Sunway Pyramid for last minute Christmas present shopping.


with my uncle and family.


home-cooked Christmas eve dinner by daddy!


i had Santa's head for dessert. :D


went to visit Popo on Christmas day before Jill and I left for Ipoh. she cried a little cus she was so happy to see her granddaughters. i really pray she'll be in good health.

메리 크리스마스 AND HAPPY BOXING DAY, EVERYONE! (:

p.s i got this amazing present by my sis; a rack to hang all my precious earrings! 감사합니다!


... is you.

Labels: ,


←newer post
older post→