snippets ;
All i have are words to take your heart away.
uh huh, its my birthday!
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
my last teen year as everyone calls it. turning 19 is one step to being older and hopefully, wiser.

well, when i went home during the weekend, Umma and Jill celebrated my birthday with two slice of cake. ^^



my dad cooked roast pork as my birthday dinner. yum yum!

but i think the best thing ever was when Mei Yen, Siew Min, Rachel and David surprised me with a birthday cake right outside my house. and i know the rest of E7 who didn't make it were there celebrating in spirit. LOL. but really, that was the first surprise thingamajig that people have done for me. i absolutely did not see it coming. i thought i was just gonna pass my form up! Mei Yen was like 'what form?' and suddenly they appeared from behind the car. Siew Min with a cake in her hands and them singing Happy Birthday. i was speechless! :D Chin Way, stuck in a traffic jam, huh?

so thank you thank you once again, you brilliant bunch of ppl for making my 19th year start off so wonderfully. Rachel, your card is pweetty and as you know, my wishes were very realistic. i don't know if its a good thing or a bad thing but half of the peeps that wrote in my card suggested one way or another that i eat a lot. -.- and God really finds the best way to answer my questions/worries. cus I actually found the answer in Siew Min's bday message. 정말 감사합니다! there are no words to describe how thankful and blessed I am to have met you guys in E7.


and the Korean handbook is perfect! thanks, Mei Yen. plus the earrings too. ((:

&& not to forget everyone who wished me through text messages, on my FB wall or calls, A HUMONGOUS THANK YOU. all of you made my day. Michi who called all the way from Aussie, it was so nice to hear her voice. and Kavitha, have fun in your trip! and every bday wish on my FB wall made me smile wider and wider as i kept scrolling down to reply thanks.

there are no words for the gratefulness and happiness in my heart. just know that all of you are very precious to me. i suck horribly at expressing myself and this might sound impersonal but this is from the very bottom of my heart, thank you.

Labels: , ,


←newer post
older post→