snippets ;
All i have are words to take your heart away.
Something about here and there.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
I remember that line. From long ago, when I wanted to live and needed to die. I never wrote it down, never forgotten it either. The line was wrong anyway. It should be somewhere between here and there. Because that was where I was at that particular time of my life. Not in the dark but definitely not reaching the light.

Something. Why something? I must have been that something. That something between here and there. Still is, I suppose. No longer a kid, it’ll only be another year till I reach the big two zero. Not an adult yet, my heart and my mind, heck even my body agrees.

Something about here. That’s where I am. The days are long and tedious for a nineteen year old in a foreign country with horrible Internet connection and no friends who’s just waiting for a phone call to get her out of the house and into Super Junior’s arms. I should be doing something like worrying about universities and scholarships or even wonder whether Junior’s cage has been cleaned up or not.

Something about there. ‘There’ is where the possibilities are endless. ‘There’ is where my dreams come true or hopefully parts of them. ‘There’ is really where I want to be without going through all these uncertainties and decisions no one but myself could make and what can I do except pray hard that it’s the right thing to do?

But of course, I won’t get there without being here first.

So basically this was a rant that made not much sense.



←newer post
older post→