snippets ;
All i have are words to take your heart away.
Draw Me Love.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Note: laptop went crazy, could only post now.

Last week.


On a beautiful but still dark Friday morning, we consisting of Alex, Weng Kit, Jia Wei, Mun Teng and I arrived at the foot of Kledang Hill. I was looking forward to the hike seeing its my first time. Finally, after a slight debate over which route to take, we started. I was pretty enthusiastic about the hike that is before I realised that could might as well been the last day of my life. After a few stops here and there to catch my breath, we finally reached the top. I felt more dead than happy when we reached the top. Thanks guys for putting up with me. (:

On a clear Saturday morning, I walked my sister to school and sat there for two and a half hours waiting for her to finish. Had a short nap and read nearly half of my undang book there. it was time well spent indeed. :D

Met up with my 친 구 in JJ after that. Watched Paranormal Activity. all i can say is that its an annoying movie. celebrated Michi's birthday in advance. Got souvenirs all the way from Africa. mine's the green hippo. its name's 하마 (Hama).


It was another bright and clear day on Sunday for others maybe but it was a nerve wrecking one for me and my sis. but the cut the story short, we passed undang with flying colours!



This week.

Went back to school on Thurs. Sold some of my books. Went bowling with Sai Mun, Yian Fong, Pei Qin and Siew Toong in JJ. got into the car after that and my sis tells me the BIGGEST news ever.

OMO OMO! SUPER JUNIOR IS COMING TO MALAYSIA. I GET TO SEE THEIR SEXY SELVES UP CLOSE LIKE WE'RE BREATHING THE SAME AIR KIND OF CLOSE. I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF CASH. ><

err. ya. the above is happening on March 20th and i'm going even if it means i'm gonna have to live on bread and water for the rest of my life. i so need a job.

going off to KL on Sat for friend's brother's wedding.

Take care. God bless!
Have a wonderful weekend!


p.s HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY, MICHI AND JU DEE!
you two are getting old, go get married (but not to each other, kay!) XD




Labels: , ,


←newer post
older post→