snippets ;
All i have are words to take your heart away.
My Life According to Super Junior (ha!)
Monday, July 13, 2009
Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. Uhm. Woops. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think!

Repost as "my life according to (band name)"


Pick Your Artist: SUJU. O.O



Are you a male or female:
Angela

Describe yourself:
Shining Star :D

How do you feel:
Monster

Describe where you currently live:
Club No. 1

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Marry U

Your favorite form of transportation:
Happiness

Your best friend is:
Dead at Heart (o.o)

You and your best friends are:
Happy Together

What's the weather like:
Let's Not

Favorite time of day:
The Moment (LOL)

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
At Least I Still Have You

What is life to you:
Miracle

Your fear:
Heartquake

What is the best advice you have to give:
Believe

Thought for the Day:
What If

How I would like to die:
Reset?

My soul's present condition:
Sorry Sorry

My motto:
Love You More

p.s if you wanna do, you can actually choose any artist you want.

Labels: ,


←newer post
older post→