snippets ;
All i have are words to take your heart away.
real men know how to wear pink.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
i'll post up pictures as evidence of my title in another post. maybe tmr.

but now, i have to post this real quick cus as always my sister wants her turn on the lap. lol.

Edwin got a new car. (: a Hyundai, i think.

MUET's this saturday and i'm gonna be memorizing my dictionary. no, it doesn't help.
there's nothing i can do about it actually except pray that my brain doesn't shut down that day and i could write at least a band 5 essay in one hour time.

i desperately need a crash course in chemistry. not that it'll help either.
i'm too far gone to be saved.

The search menage a trois may return sexually explicit content.
LOLLOL. i am so sorry, i'm kinda obssessed with that word lately. please don't report me. :DD

science week sucks. :( not in an entirely bad way, but in a non-successful way.
i guess i hoped for more?

both my watches went cuckoo.
one of them is my dad's Tag Heuer, albeit it is pretty old already.

i better move (quoted from Andrew :D).

goodnight.
*i'd appreciate prayers in regard to my upcoming MUET. (: thanks.


멍청한 사랑




←newer post
older post→