snippets ;
All i have are words to take your heart away.
good morning.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
random convo somewhere in the middle of the week when Jian Wei was absent from school.

U: If you can have Rain and GD as your pet, which one do you want?
J: I'll have Rain as my pet and GD as my husband. *squeals over-excitedly*
U: Noo, I'll have Rain as my husband.
J: Oh oh, then I can cheat on my husband with yours and you can cheat on yours with mine!
U: Yeaaa! *claps hands*
J: What are both of you talking about?
U & J: *looks at him and starts laughing all over again*

* * *

When I saw you, I was scared to talk to you.
When I talked to you, I was scared to kiss you.
When I kissed you, I was scared to love you.
Now that I love you, I am scared of losing you.

note: this is a gramatically correct version of a sms i got. scary. i strongly believe that this msg was not meant for me. its such a sweet msg though; if it was gramatically correct.

* * *

the lions in lion dances are soo adorable, especially when they blink. xD


this isn't the love story i'm supposed to say yes to.

Labels: ,


←newer post
older post→