snippets ;
All i have are words to take your heart away.
wedding bells are ringing.
Monday, December 08, 2008
due to the wedding dinner, i convinced my mum to go curl my hair. we ended up cutting my fringe too. so now, i've reverted to the old me. (:

before.


after.


during the wedding dinner, we were sitted right next to speaker. imagine the pain and torture we all had to go through when the karaoke session started. that was most probably the first headache i ever got since hols started.

this is Michelle, my niece.


the yam sing session.


and the bride of course. groom's pic is in another camera.


more pictures will come if i am in the mood. cus really, Blogspot's really annoying when it comes to putting up pics in its post. everyone who agrees, say AY!

Labels:


←newer post
older post→