snippets ;
All i have are words to take your heart away.
Here are what little kids think love is.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008

1. When my grandma got arthritis, she couldn't bend over & paint her toenails anymore. So my grandpa does it for her now all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love. Rebecca - age 8

2. When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouths. Billy - age 4

3. Love is when a girl puts on perfume & a boy puts on shaving cologne & they go out & smell each other. Kari - age 5

4. Love is when you go out to eat & give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs. Chrissy - age 6

5. Love is what makes you smile when you’re tired. Terri - age 4

6. Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK. Danny - age 5

7. Love is when you kiss all the time. Then, when you get tired of kissing, you still want to be together & you talk more. My mommy & daddy are like that. They look gross when they kiss. Emily - age 8

8. Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening the presents & listen. Bobby - age 7

9. If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend you hate. Nikki - age 6

10. Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, & then he wears it everyday. Noelle - age 7

11. Love is like a little old woman & a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well. Tommy - age 6

12. During my piano recital, I was on stage & I was scared. I looked at all the people watching me & saw my daddy waving & smiling. He was the only one doing that. I wasn't scared anymore. Cindy - age 8

13. My mommy loves me more than anybody. You don't see any one else kissing me to sleep at night. Clare - age 6

14. Love is when mommy gives daddy the best piece of chicken. Elaine - age 5

15. Love is when mommy sees daddy smelly & sweaty & still says he's more handsom-er than Robert Redford. Chris - age 7

16. Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day. Mary Ann - age 4

17. When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up & down & little stars come out of you. Karen - age 7

18. Love is when mommy sees daddy on the toilet & doesn’t think that it’s gross. Mark - age 6

19. You really shouldn't say "I love you" unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget. Jessica - age 8

Labels:


←newer post
older post→