snippets ;
All i have are words to take your heart away.
Forever and A Day.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
i am simply too lazy to type anything coherent in here now. so this is just a short update before i leave for real. my presents, be-earlied and belated.




one's from my aunt, the other from See Hee. forgot to take a pic of my yellow bear. oops. next time la. THANKS for the pressies!

erm. anything else? no. i'm sleepy and its 1:25am.

and i realise how You would never let me go
and how i could never leave Your side
because in You, i find peace
a certainty that life is better than what we see

and i realise how You would never leave me lost
everytime i stray, You guide me back
i am free because You hold my world in Your hands
amazing grace; i am weak but He is strong


goodnight y'all. have a wonderful week of holidays. cya soon! (:

and she will be strong for You.


Labels: ,


←newer post
older post→